We Accept Insurance for Acupuncture in NYC
Benson acupuncture accept most insurance for acupuncture, provided that there is acupuncture coverage under your plan. We are one of the few acupuncture clinics in New York City that can accept most of the major insurances company. We eliminate the stress and frustration associated with dealing with insurance for our patients.
Lists of insurance we accept include, but not limited to the following plans for acupuncture in New York:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna (out of network)
- United Healthcare
- The Empire Plan(NY SHIP)
Please note that some HMO Plans, Medicare and Medicaid also cover acupuncture. If you have medicare and your join in the following manager insurance company as primary insurance , you may cover acupuncture.
- AARP Mosaic
- Healthfirst 65 plus
- Healthfirst increase plan
- Healthfirst Complete Care
- Healthfirst Improvement Medicare
- HIP Medicare Dual
- Humana medicare
- United Healthcare Dual complete ( medicare)
- Wellcare Medicare
- VNS Medicare
- CCM CenterLight (Medicare)
How does it work?
- Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Insurance Plan Name (ie: Blue Cross Blue Shield )
- Insurance Member ID Number
Our billing department will kindly assist you in:
- Verifying coverage for acupuncture and other services under your insurance plan
- Any additional cost associated with your insurance plan. This may include the patient’s responsibility for deductible and copay, if applicable
- Contacting and submitting acupuncture claims to your insurance company
Please fill out the following insurance verification form and we will attempt to verify your coverage with your insurance provider. We will follow up with you via phone or email as soon as we can.