Acupuncture In New York, NY
Bin Cai PhD , L.Ac , RN
Welcome to Benson Integrative Acupuncture Care in Manhattan, New York City, where we specialize in treating neck pain, back pain, sports injury, insomnia anxiety, and dysmenorrhea, leakage of urine using acupuncture, herbs, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Our acupuncture clinic is located in Manhattan midtown (turtle bay) and two blocks from the United Nation Headquarter. It is easy to access from Upper East Side, Wall Street, Long island city, Brooklyn, and other New York City five boroughs.
With many years of clinical experience, Dr. Bin Cai and his team integrated the orthopedic surgeon background, biomedical research, oriented Chinese herb, Chinese Tuina and Acupuncture to treat soft tissue injuries, sports medicine, spinal problem degenerative disease and insomnia, pollen Allergy, Constipation. Especially, He applied many new theories of in his acupuncture practice, such as Anatomy Train theory, Anatomy Fasciology with meridian, Trigger Point Acupuncture, Reaction Point, Master Dong acupuncture, Bo’s Method of Abdominal Acupuncture. An expert in of Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling (FSN) is newly acupuncture therapeutic approach for localized diseases, especially for musculoskeletal pain disorders.
Manhattan Location Grand Opening
- Free one session consultation, treatment and acupressure for first time patient
- 2 free patient per day , first call first serve.
- A $150 Value-Do not Miss!
- Meet and greet with Bin Cai PhD. L.Ac , RN and his team
- Everyone is welcome , Please Call (718)690-1199
- Promotion expire on August ,30 ,We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit the promotion
Will my insurance cover acupuncture?
We Accept Insurance for Acupuncture in NYC
Benson acupuncture accept most insurance for acupuncture, provided that there is acupuncture coverage under your plan. We are one of the few acupuncture clinics in New York City that can accept most of the major insurances company. We eliminate the stress and frustration associated with dealing with insurance for our patients.
Lists of insurance we accept include, but not limited to the following plans for acupuncture in New York:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna (out of network)
- United Healthcare
- The Empire Plan(NY SHIP)
Please note that some HMO Plans, Medicare and Medicaid also cover acupuncture. If you have medicare and your join in the following manager insurance company as primary insurance , you may cover acupuncture.
- AARP Mosaic
- Healthfirst 65 plus
- Healthfirst increase plan
- Healthfirst Complete Care
- Healthfirst Improvement Medicare
- HIP Medicare Dual
- Humana medicare
- United Healthcare Dual complete ( medicare)
- Wellcare Medicare
- VNS Medicare
- CCM CenterLight (Medicare)
How does it work?
- Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Insurance Plan Name (ie: Blue Cross Blue Shield )
- Insurance Member ID Number
Our billing department will kindly assist you in:
- Verifying coverage for acupuncture and other services under your insurance plan
- Any additional cost associated with your insurance plan. This may include the patient’s responsibility for deductible and copay, if applicable
- Contacting and submitting acupuncture claims to your insurance company
What if my insurance does not cover acupuncture?
While we do not generally offer discounted rate for acupuncture, there are flexible payment options for those with financial difficulty. Please contact our office at (718)-6901199 for more details.